Tuesday 10 January 2012

Production Journal - Update of where we are at.

Tuesday 10th January 2012:
Where am I at the the moment?

In this coursework section of the course, I have currently completed my digipak design for the girl band as well as beginning the creation of the advertisement for the band for promoting the new digipak into the music recording industry for the band.


'The Saturdays' example: 
I decided to look at the girl band, 'The Saturdays' promotional poster as an example as I felt that they generally linked to our girl groups target audience. I realised that the main elements used in it was: the group main image, album release date, website and band logo with that name of the album (in my case the digipak).

'Rihanna' example:
When looking at the Rihanna album promotional poster I felt that it would be good looking at hers, as her album is about being unique to other artists. I found when looking at her promotional poster, it included: the main poster again, the artist herself's logo, the album name and the music recording logo.





No comments:

Post a Comment