Monday 23 January 2012

About the digipack...


As I began to create my digipack, I brainstormed some words and environments that linked to the idea of being 'scandalous', when doing this crime was something I personally felt could link in really well. I wanted to think about adding a background that could represent this to the audience, leading to the crime scene tape. Next, I started thinking about the different codes and conventions as well as the elements that needed to be added such as the logo of the group, the tracklist, images of group, album title and disc design, not forgetting the logos of 'compact disc, DVD rom and Song BMG'.

When it came to thinking about colours in which I could use in the design, I decided that red and black would be the main colour scheme as when we were making the music video we decided that the members of the band would be wearing black and red the most as it is a connotation of danger, linking to the idea of being different which leads back to the ideology. Photographs of the band members was shown all across the digipack so that there would be more establishment to the new created group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment