Monday 9 January 2012

The digipak creation process.

These are some of the screen shot images of the digipak of when I was creating it and designing it, I started with one side first, making sure it was completed before I moved on to the other side. I decided to add photographs of each member of the group holding a crime board to be a connotation of the group going against others.


Then, I began on the disc designs, I felt that as there was much link to the group name, 'Studded Roses' in the first three sides in which I had done, I felt that I would design the discs made of images from roses, remembering to also add the logo and what disc number it is. 

After, it came to the final stage, adding the wallet pocket for the leaflet from the digipak to be added. I also added the information of what was on each disc and an image of the girl band altogether. 



No comments:

Post a Comment